Liking by tag is the simplest strategy. You set a list of tags separated by space or comma and choose the daily likes speed.
Every time Everliker wakes up, it will pick one of the tags at random, then scan about 200 recent posts for that tag and like some of them before going to sleep.
Everliker will try to detect posts that contain porn-spam or that were made by a bot and will ignore them. This is an in-built behaviour and can not be changed.
Tip: if you want to guarantee a certain tag to receive a specific number of likes a day, set up a separate task for it. You can have up to 20 tasks simultaneously.
Targets specific geo-locations. Yields best results if your clients or target audience are frequently found in a certain location.
You need a Location ID to set up this task. Location ID is a URL and typically comes in the following form: https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/214122044/zurich-switzerland/
You can get Location IDs directly from Instagram website. There are three ways of doing so:
1. Go to instagram.com
, then type into the search box the location to find (such as 'Zurich'). Click the option with the 'PIN' icon (not hashtag one). Then copy-paste the URL to the task.
2. Click any post such as this one
. If it has a location, you'll see it under the account name. Click on the location name, you'll get to the location page.
3. Go to locations directory
. Then browse for location you want. Drill down to a location until you see photos and copy-paste it's URL.
Tip: location targeting has the lowest bots-to-real-users ratio and gives very high conversion rates if used properly.
Each task is customized with a daily target likes setting and a set of advanced parameters. Some parameters are explained below:
- 'do not like posts with words' is a space separated list of words. Everliker will ignore posts which contain any of these keywords either in lower or upper case.
- 'do not like posts with ads' will de-prioritize posts that contain keywords common to ads, such as price, sales, etc.
- 'do not like posts older than X days' will ignore posts that are older than X days. Do not set it too small or Everliker will choke on finding suitable posts to like; 7 days recommended.
- 'do not like the same user more than X times' will track liked users and will not like them again if the set limit is reached; liked users list is cleaned upon reaching ~100.000 users.
There are other parameters such as 'Do not like my posts'. However over any filter option in Everliker interface to get usage tips and filter stats: filtered posts percentage.